Friday, February 17, 2006

The Aggression did not stand…

It's true. I bowled (slightly) better than my wife. More importantly, I (barely) bowled all 4 games 100 or over.

She had: 114, 132, 104, 89.
I had: 139, 100, 122, 132.

I would write more about other things that are important, like Disc Golf (my other sports love), the Dirtbombs (coming soon to a town near you, and why you should go dance your little ass off), the incredible book I'm reading about the SF Earthquake of '06, what really happened during that bizarre hammock accident in '97, make links to why Cheney was probably drunk during that hunting accident and should be prosecuted for something, dammit.

But work pounded me into very small bits of stuff stuck to the bottom of your shoes, and I can barely move.

So I'm not going to write anything else.

Tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home